- Product size: 10 x 10 x 23mm.
- Manufactured from stainless steel, this Tire Pressure Monitor is strong and sturdy. It easily fits onto any valve stems of standard size, which means that it can be used with a variety of different cars.
- Range: 36 PSI or 2.4Bar.
- This Tire Pressure Monitor shows three colors to visually divert your attention to the tire pressure; green, yellow, and red. Functioning somewhat like traffic lights, each color represents a different pressure range and makes interpretation of results easier. For people who do not know what the numbers on usual tire pressure monitors mean, this colored Tire Pressure Monitor is a much-needed relief.
- If you observe a green color through the transparent window, it means that the tire pressure is normal and close to the standard for most vehicles. This is usually below 2.5Bar.
- A yellow reading (also known as a caveat), represents a reading that falls 10% below the normal tire pressure. If observed, the tire should be inflated. You will usually see this color if the pressure is below 2.2-2.4Bar.
- A red reading (also called warning) indicates that the tire should be immediately inflated and checked before proceeding to drive the car. This color only shows up when the pressure falls below the normal 25%.
Get this Tire Pressure Monitor now and feel the difference!