Many pet lovers like to share images of their pets on their social media. If your friend’s Instagram/facebook is filled with photos of their deceased pet, you can go through and save some of the best images (see tips below) to get them professionally custom designed and printed on canvas.
🛒 How to Order:🛒
1) Select the size of your canvas. Please note all photos are canvas rolled and unframed.
2) Choose the best Renaissance style for your pet. Choosing your favorite costume your future pet portrait. We have a variety of both male and female costumes.
3) Checkout and place your order
4) Send the images of your pet – You can send multiple individual photos, send directly to email@example.com. Don’t forget to write your order # in the subject line of your email.
The most important part of your order is the quality of the photo you send.
1. LIGHTING: The best photos are taken in well lit or natural light settings. Ensure the whole face & neck is visible and not in shadows. Try to avoid bad lighting.
2. POSE: Take your pet photo at eye level with your pet. Make sure your pet’s entire head is in picture (no ears are out of frame). It works best if your pet is looking directly at the camera or looking away from the camera.
3. QUALITY: Make sure that your photos are in high resolution and not blurry. Close up photos work best so we can see their unique facial features.
4. COLOR: Use color photos to place an order. Make sure that your pet’s coloring is not distorted in the photos.
- Natural light ✔
- Pet photo at eye level, facing forward ✔
- Good quality, not blurry ✔
- Naturale colors ✔
- Poor lighting ❌
- Ears are cut off ❌
- Blurry photo ❌
- Pet is lying down ❌
Please note that if we do need a new photo from you, this may slow your order down by a few days.
Your personalised renaissance portrait will then be finished and sent to your email address (3-5 business days). When we get your approval, the portrait will be printed and shipped to you.
► Watermark: Previews have a watermark applied. This watermark is removed on the final artwork.