Another stunning invention in the field of dash cams is this sleek Camera Dual Lens FHD 1080P Dash Cam that is built to record videos and protect you from road accidents by giving you visual feedback about your surroundings. For a new driver, this dash cam will be a definite life-saver as it could protect from a number of mishaps. Read on to get information on its 12, exciting characteristics:
- Equipped with a 4.0-inch IPS LCD display. The front camera is 2.0-megapixel, while the rear camera is 1.0-megapixel. This gives you total coverage on both ends instead of just showing you footage from the front.
- The six-layer glass lens enables the camera to have a wide, 170-degree viewing angle in the front that gives you 1920 x 1080P video resolution and clear, vivid images.
- Equipped with not one, but two camera lens, the rear camera lens is water-resistant and gives you a viewing angle of 140-degrees as opposed to the front camera lens. Both lens record footage simultaneously which facilitates you in parking and helps you reverse your car safely.
- Night vision is enabled with this Camera Dual Lens FHD 1080P Dash Cam.
- You can choose from two options of the length of the camera cable for the rear side. This decision should be made based on your car length.
- G-sensors ensure that whenever the car is jolted, the dashcam immediately starts recording the incident.
- Loop recording automatically makes space for new videos but will not erase old videos recorded under special circumstances such as when G-sensors and parking monitoring have been activated.
Ensure the absolute best for your car’s safety and your own peace with this Camera Dual Lens FHD 1080P Dash Cam!