Baby thermometer with digital infrared has made measuring temperature easy.
- This thermometer is extremely easy to use with its large display, recording and viewing options
- The large and clear display enables the user to find view the exact reading easily with in few seconds. It’s fast and accurate.
- The option to toggle between C° and F° makes the decide user friendly so the operator can set it to whichever reading they are comfortable with
- Infrared digital thermometer comes with three light indications – green, orange and red. This feature makes the device more user friendly. Green indicates if the temperature of the child is normal, orange is for medium fever whereas as red means high fever
- For accuracy the temperature comes with two options – ear and forehead.
- First you scan the forehead of the child or adult and let the thermometer detect the temperature. After that you gently place the probe in ear and record the ear temperature.
- There is also am ambient mode to measure the temperature changes if the surroundings of the babies especially
- This digital infrared thermometer enables you to view the past 35 readings. This intelligent device comes with 35 sets of memory which you can view and check for changes in the temperature at any time
- There is no age restrictions, it can be used on anyone from infants to adults
- Avoid waking up your baby by switching the thermometer to a silent mode, a very helpful option to make sure the child is feeling okay without disturbing the precious sleep
- Fully battery operated so it lasts for days with its power consumption technology enabling it to shutdown itself when not in used. Also the fever warning helps the user know if their temperature is worrisome or not
- Digital infrared baby thermometer comes with a retail box, user manual, carrying case, quick guide, warranty card and membership card! And our packaging ensures it reaches you safe and sound.
Hurry up before the stock runs out!
- Silent Mode
- Avoid waking a sleeping child.
- 35 Sets Of Memory
- Check for changes in temperature at any time.
- High Temperature Warning
- Ear Mode、Forehead Mode And Ambient Mode
- Suitable For All Ages
- How to use the thermometer
- 1. Take your forehead temperature
- Press the Measure button to power on. Hold the Measure button, scan the forehead from one side to the other and then release the button, the beep is heard, you can now read the value.
- 2. Take your ear thermometer
- Press the Measure button to power on. Take off the probe cover, fit the probe snuggly into the ear canal. Press and release the Measure button in 1 second, the beep is heard, you can now read the value.
- (Children under 1 year: Pull the ear straight back.
- Children aged 1 year to adult: Pull the ear up and back.)
- 1. Probe 2. Temperature Light
- 3. On/Measure Button 4. LCD display 5. Memory/Mute-unmute Button
- ℃/℉ conversion
- Open the battery cover, use the toggle switch to change the ℃/℉
- Package Include
- 1 x Thermometer
1 x Retail box
1 x Carrying case
1 x User manual
Note: Batteries not included due to international shipping constraints.
- Description of use
- 1. Checking 35 sets of memory data
When the thermometer is turned on or power off, by pressing the Memory/Mute-unmute button to go to the memory mode, press this button again to check the 35 sets of memories one by one. If no value, it will display “—-M”
- 2. Switching between mute and un-mute
When the thermometer is turned on, keep pressing the Memory/mute-unmute button for 2-3 seconds, to switch from un-mute to mute.
- 3. Temperature compensation adjustment
When the thermometer is turned on, press both the Memory/mute-unmute button and Measure button for 2-3 seconds to go the temperature compensation mode. By pressing the Memory/mute-unmute button to adjust the temperature from ±0.0 to ±2.0
Note: All the future temperature you are taking will be automatically added the value you are adjusted.
- Using Tips
- 1. Read the user manual carefully before use and keep it for future reference.
2. Make sure there is no dirt on the sensor.
3. For forehead mode, there shall be no water, sweat or any shade on the forehead.
4. Make sure no intense emotion or movement before measuring.
5. If transferred between rooms of different ambient temperature, measure after being kept under stable temperature for minimum 30 minutes.